Lost & Found Items At Convergence
The items are kept by Judith and David again this year. Contact them if you
are missing or have found something.
- Electronics gear, last seen in Leigh Lodge toilet shed 4 or 5 January.
Maybe left behind in a cardboard box somewhere.
Please contact Volker if you know anything at all about this. Thanks!
- Battery charger for 18650-sized lithium batteries (larger than AA),
model Nitecore D2, black with yellow trims + display, with power
- 2 larger-than-AA lithium batteries, 1 with handwritten date on
- Yellow torch that takes those lithium batteries.
- Power adapter, black, with power cable.
- Thin black Merino jersey.
- Small round lid well named, off a bowl which is used for tramping. Grey,
about size of a tiny plate. Plasticy. Amana had it on her chair in the food
tent, then her chair got moved and it hasn't been seen again. —Gill
- The stack of found items is held by Judith and David again this year.
Please contact Judith directly, phone 027 315 0731, or email
email@example.com (which must have a subject of "lost property" or
the email will not be delivered).
- Plus there's a stack of towels, hats, water bottles, etc. Photo here. Currently with
Volker, but will shortly go to Judith.
Unclaimed items will be disposed of eventually.
If all else fails, you could inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org .